Friday, January 1, 2010

ah wu ah wu ah wu ah wu


nah nah nah see this two !
suckers lai de ! XD hahaha
high5 ah wu * :P




whooooooo!
c cry also so yeng XD hahas
my wallpapaer man XD hehe
♥♥ muackx muackx sek sek



see see see thats me holding ah wu
hehehehe!
got evidence jor! so
PISSED OFF rachy :PPPP muahahahha


rachel and all those other girls that wan him!
P.I.S.S.E.D O.F.F~ !
see he holding the ping pong bat`
is to hit u all gao gao XD
stay away from him! his mine XD
kekek XD
♥♥ sek sek

oh ya oh ya !
first : rachel suck eggs! hahaha XD
second : i cant online ad ;; tthx to stupid skl XD
thirdly!!! : ah wuwu is mine!!!!! hehehe his my everything ! his my other half xD his my hand , my leg , my eyes , my boday , my nose , my mouth , my armpit , my leg , my life , my water , my dog , my cat , my maid xD , my air , my soul , my breathe , my mou xDD , my walkman , my spongebob , my chewyyy yuin yuin , my peanuts , my nnp xDDD!! jk jk and most of all!!! LASTLY!! MY BABY BEAN! ♥♥ HEHEHE

RACHY PISS OFF KAYS ;) HAHAHA!

ciaoz ♥♥
hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment