Wednesday, September 23, 2009

song dou la;; xD

ello!
hahahahahs
went shopping again
suang dao la !
continuosly 3 fricking day weih i went out and shop!
hahahahahaha
today ark woke up
shock dao!
u noe wat happen?
OMG its so horribleE!!
LOL
[ my my my my phone! no battery! ]
LMAOOOOOOO
hahahahah
GOTCHA!!;;;
LMAO
kkkkk
first went to tcmall kinda moody cause head is like spinning~
like i had a hang over lol which i didnt hahaha
ok la thn reach there le la~
thn shop shop shop hehehehe
in the car dam funny la! stupid gor
hehehehe
o yea b4 goin to tcmall v went kota damansara la my mom wanted to collect the clothes she bought lol
thn gor went to starbucks!
buy mocha for ME omg so good! NOT! he wherr got so good lol
thn drink drink drink
pass to my sis thn LMAO!
my sis drank too much kena marah by my gor thn she merajuk at her seat
LMAO
dam kesian la! hahahaha
shop in tcmall thn went to alot of stalls to buy my dinner dress la!
walao eh nth LOL hahahas thn went to a shop mommy wan see la
thn saw napek LMAO!
he nt in his own shop o instead he in another shop kao malay girl LOL
ok la thn went to ASIAN HERITAGE i think lol
wheeeeeeeee
bought something la! so sibuk for wat LOL
hahahs
JK la
thn went out le in the car this sei gor ark his turn to merajuk say wan go F.O.S buy dinner pants LOL
thn whee suang turn go ou luh~
if not see my bro smelly face meihs LOL
thn ark on the way sis merajuuk again say wan ice cream!
LOL
y so many ppl merajuk de ark today? LOL !!
thn went to mscD lo b4 goin to ou ~
say wan buy ice cream de but v bought burgers LOL
hahahaha
buy finish ad thn went to ou new *wing* LMAO chicken wing! with bulu LMAO
v went to b1 i think lmao anyone watch bahnanas in pajamas LMAO
B1 B2 bahnanas name lmao! dam miss that show hahaha ork ooo dao gei-ness come back le LMAO
k la thn open my burger LMAO
YUM YUM!
when my mami finding parking i b'hind makin out wit my burger LMAO jk la ! yucks! im so sick lol~ finding parking that time ark
FULAMAK! i finished it! so gnam weih! park le i straight finish hahahaha
BIG MOUTH! lmao *bites*
o ya o ya when finding for parking turning that time gor gor saw some lala ppl
got lala girls also thn he say nt bad LMAO!
oooo i tell his gf JK LA
erm thn got this dude was like keep staring at me i was like
y ppl keep staring at me la! ish nt the kind way la like dulan face hahaha
got thing on my face is it?
LOL
thn bro zat me la say y.sui la blabla bla black shit lol
hahahs k la thn went shoppping bla bla suang la! LMAO
gor gor bought like working clothes LMAO
yeng la! and pants la! wear go dinner lu
nt bad la! looks diff hehehe
oooook la pay bill le thn ciao!
LOL
zoooooom went back home
bath bla bla bla post dam long la LMAO
suang and funny la i didnt blog abt it ni hehehehehe
kkkkk la blog l8r ba! hehehehehe muah muahs! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment