Saturday, August 8, 2009

eppie~

didnt go to church today
everybody woke up late le
all slp like pig ni~ hahas
thn went ss only lu~
watch holy movie hahas LOL
after that all went for BAK KUT TEHHHH hahas
dam funny~~~~~~~~~
i ask my mom whether i could wear baju kurung she say
mama: no makes u look fat
me: dam bad lo laughing hahas
dadi:no malay girl in my hse~
thn i was like y? y u so racist? racist freak~ hahas~
then mama: because grandma didnt let dad wear baju kurung when he was young~
i: i was like laugh til half dead hahas~ LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO all the bak kut teh-ians looking at me hahas LMAOOOOO
dam funnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ark~~~~~ eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
now i noe y i cant wear baju kurung hahas~ LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
dam funny
then went to patrol station hahas saw this kid
OMG he was like wearing skirt hahas
and my bro was like u blind ark pants la! pants and skirt also dont noe hw to different shape~
hahas LMAOOOOOOO
his head looks like pao also LMAOOOOOOOO(dam bad) but superrrrrrr cutie~ keke =D
then laugh and laugh and laugh hahas~ LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dam fun today morning~ keke
thn my mom talk abt our other toilet she said it was the world's smallest toilet LMAO
i laugh like shit hahas LMAOOOOOOOO
thn bought nangga on the way home hahas yum yum
dam funny la~
then went back hme i ask my grandma if i was her daughter i can baju kurung mou thn my aunty say (dad sis)i wore baju kurung la when i go skl last time
thn i was like LAUGHHHH like shit again hahas
i noe liao my dadi jealous his sis can wear baju kurung and he cant~ LMAOOOOO
so he dont let me wear D= hahas but nvm la pina rocks~ pina girls LMAOOOO
cam whore as pina girls la no kurung girls T.T
hahas nvm nvm stil funny hahas~ LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
update l8r la~ keke
ciao~
muackx; iKat

No comments:

Post a Comment