Sunday, June 28, 2009

wah~

today after sunday skl went subang to eat bak ku "tehh~"
after that went to tc mall~
video tape my bros n stuff dam funny la~
thn suddenly so "qiao" worr~
saw cass n her family gua~
after that bro also met his sunday skl fren o~
thn texted rachy told her that im in "tc" mall thn she was like :
rachy: im in "tc" mall too weih OMG!
then i was like
me: wat the heck~ really so "qiao" meihs?
thn called me and ask me to meet her lo~
at the end also didnt lo~
haiz~
cause hav to go home le~
thn she was like call me n begging me to jump out of the car weih~
siao eh~ wan me die at early age ah she~
thn she got mad~ and dont wan choi me lehs~
she n bahnana also there~ aiyer dont noe go there do wat er~ hahas no la jk de~
they just gor n mei la~
until now she also havent reply my msg weih~
hahas " sai mmm sai angry til like that worr rachy "
chilllllllllllla
promise u la after carnival v go watch movie la~ kays~
i teman u whole day la~
k ma~
happy la~
hyper back la~
but at the end i also regret didnt go meet her hahas
my chance to go buy printing t-shirt no more le~
their printing t-shirt vry cool weih~
i help them promote la~
hahas
oi oi everybody~
go "tc" mall and buy printing t-shirt now!!!!
hahas sry ah~ for girls only ah~
boys ah u go there buy for ur gf la or surprise the girl u like la
anything la~
im sure they wil like it la~
cos really vry nice la~
+ got pants also la~
jewelries "dou yao" la~
haiz~ next time im goin thr with rachy~ hahas
wakakakakakakakaka
go there and waste cash now!!!!
see la i so good help ppl promote~
got salary de ah~
typing is hard work u tau?
LMAO!!!
sweating liao la ~ LOL!
GET OUT OF UR HSE NW!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment